Friday, September 25, 2009

The latest pattern release

                               


I have finally got around to having this pattern test knitted after having sold so many pairs of these adorable winter booties over the last 18 months or so.  Life gets so busy, and I get so many ideas that most times I seem to jump from one project to the next, without actually completing the first project.  In most instances it is with my patterns.  But due to customer pressure (I have many customers asking when such and such pattern is going to be ready - so this school holidays I am devoting any spare time I have to tidying up my patterns so that they can be passed onto the test knitters. 

You can purchase this pattern on Etsy, my website, Felt

2 comments:

imba said...

Beautiful! I just bought this off your felt store - can't wait to make them!

Brenda @ Natural Star said...

Thank you :)I can't wait to see a photo of the finished booties!!