I have received a Kreativ Blogger Award from the wonderfully talented Natasha aka as Piper + Lily. I feel completely honoured to have received this, considering the company I am in. Thank you Natasha!
This is now the award works:
1. Copy the picture and post it on your blog.
2. Thank the person that gave it to you and link to their blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself that we don't know.
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to.
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers.
6. Notify your 7 bloggers.
Ok, 7 things that you may not know about me!
1. I have an identical twin sister.
2. I will be 40 this year! Not much of the year left either :)
3. In a previous life I was a chef for about 13 years, give or take the odd break. After that I worked for Group Special education (GSE) in early intervention before deciding to be a SAHM, now I am a WAHM :)
4. As a teenager I was heavily into sport, my weekends used to be filled with running, hockey, netball and basketball. Now I find it really hard to get motivated to go to the gym!
5. I spent 3 good years living on the Chatham Islands.
6. I have three chickens living in my backyard, who provide us with an abundance of eggs, Sandy who is named after Graham Sinclairs wife (fishing guru to my son - but as I informed him that the chickens were girls, he decided that Graham's wife Sandy was a more appropriate choice), Miley and Hannah (I have a five year old daughter that has discovered the world of Hannah Montana).
7. My favourite takeaways are Indian :) Thankfully they are my husbands and kids favourite takeaway as well.
Now, for my 7 bloggers that I would like to pass this award on to are in no particular order!
Mee a Bee - Jacqui is a super talented lady, making designer messenger bags among other things for kids. Her work is of the highest quality and the fabrics that she uses are gorgeous. A Mee a Bee bag is a must for every child. Her blog makes for pretty good reading as well!
How Tweet it is to be a Chick - Christine has the most adorable and well made accessories with both all the little girls and the bigger girls. I have some for Emma and they are stunning!
Imba - Catherine from Imba design is another sewing superstar. Her designs and fabrics are gorgeous. I am always wishing that Emma was still a baby so that I could dress her in Imba designs clothing. Her bibs are a must have baby fashion accessory!
Made it Baby - Amy and Suzan are the faces behind Made it Baby, another two very talented ladies behind the sewing machine. I love their style and the fabric choices that they use.
Sticky Tiki - Kim and her partner design the most amazing Wall Decals printed on fabric.
Little Lizzies - Not only is Amanda from Little Lizzies super talented behind the sewing machine, she also knows how to using a set of knitting needles. I love her designs. Amanda uses recycled and vintage fabrics as much as possible.
Sew Katiepie - Kate is the creator of the lovely Sew Katiepie range. Kate's range features the most gorgeous Kimono style wrap cardis and hoodies made in NZ merino!