Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Patterns coming soon!

With the success of releasing three patterns onto the market I am in the process of getting another 8 patterns test knitted. They will be available to purchase in my shop on Etsy over the next month.

ALSO, behind the scenes (where possible) are 10 new designs waiting to go from drawing to reality. All drawings and notes are completed and on paper. It is great to get them out of my head finally instead of clogging up the brain and not being able to focus on anything else! I will post on here when they are ready for release. My husband is so tolerant of me and my obsession.

PLUS, I have purchased some wonderful patterns both handknitted and crocheted off designers on Etsy with permission to sell these in my shop. You will see these new products plus some vintage handknits periodically appearing at Natural Star. These will be my light relief from orders, patterns and designing. Those nights where you just want to sit down and knit without thinking!

1 comment:

hollyzhobby said...

Such lovely work and sweet models.