Thursday, September 18, 2008

Christmas Shopping

I have been on the hunt for the first of the christmas presents from overseas. I have two nieces that are horse mad and each have their own pony.


I have found this very talented needle felter LittleElfsToyshop aka Kelley, who is going to make me two custom made ponies from a couple of photos that I have sent her....I am so EXCITED, her work is amazing.

She makes the most amazing little animals and other items in her shop and better still she works using natural products!







If you are wanting natural products for your childrens
christmas presents this year, check out the rest of the
Naturalkids Etsy team.



2 comments:

fluffnflowers said...

Those are fantastic little animals. That's such a cool gift!

LittleElf said...

*blushes* Thanks so much Brenda, I am super excited to be making these for you. ^_^

Big Hugs,
Kelley the Little Elf