Tuesday, May 26, 2009

www.naturalstar.co.nz



The first edition of the website is up! I say first edition as this one does not have a shopping cart on it, due to the website having to go live quickly. The full website complete with it's own shopping cart and all the added extra's is being worked on, but as most will know it is time consuming.


The fact that winter is closing in in New Zealand means I have even less time to work on the website. Orders are coming in fast and I have also picked up two more wholesale accounts in the past month. One here in New Zealand and the other in Australia.


The reason for the website being done in speedy time is that a lot of my products are being featured in an emag merino feature which goes live on the 1st of June. (I will post a link when it is live).


No comments: